Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie - Challenge #64 Seeing Red

Ok, this is my first Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge and I'm really excited. I'm not the best photographer of my projects but its a start.

I decided to make something that I can give to my Husband for Valentine's Day.

Paper - K&Company, DCWV (The Doodlin' Around Stack)
Punches - Martha Stewart and STAMPIN UP
Stickles - Glitz, Ruby Slippers
Stamps - Kraftin' Kimmie (Squirrel in Love and Kimmie's Thankful Sentiments), STAMPIN UP (Framed with Love and Teeny Tiny Wishes)
Ink - Memento (Tuxedo Black), Uni-ball Signo (White), Copics (E99, E17, E18, R83, R27, 0)

Hopefully everyone likes my card, especially my husband!


5 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Veeeeeery sweet!!! Love that little squirrel!! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!

Beate said...

I love that image you used. Your card looks great.
Hugs and smiles

Cheryl said...

Super cute! I love the squirrel.

Emily Leiphart said...

Allye, I LOVE squirrels! Your card is so sweet. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

sunghee said...

Heeheehee. Sweet card! Love that heart border punch.
Congrats on your baby boy! I hear you. Not easy keeping up with blogging.