Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Crazy, Superwoman or Normal - Plus Kraftin' Kimmie - Challenge #65 A Recipe

Well, I sometimes think I'm crazy. I have very high expectations for myself and those around me. I also have many goals - a little too many, possibly? Yesterday would be a good example: Laundry, Dishes, clean toy room, craft time with Brewer, make valentine's cards with Brewer (different then craft time), make some of my own cards, bath boys, call two friends to see how they are doing, do Valentine's Day Blog Hop, check e-mails, cook dinner, call Grandparents & Great Grandparents and wish Happy Valentine's Day, go grocery shopping, read bedtime story to Brewer, help Matt get out the door for baseball and sit down to watch TV with a cup of Tea. Did I mention I wanted to do all of this with two kids under the age of two?

I almost succeeded but not quite; at one point I was doing laundry, making lunch, talking to a friend on the phone, putting the baby to sleep and carrying Brewer around on my hip, playing stickers with him and I realized I'm really tired - lol. Most people would tell me you probably took on to much but today I planned just as much or more. So am I crazy, superwoman or just a normal wife and mother. Depends who you ask but I would just say a normal wife and mother and on occasion crazy.

Well, I changed my mind on what card to give to my husband. I made this one for him and I followed Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #65 Recipe. Very simple and I used a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp - Mistletoe Miles and Maisie but I took out the mistletoe. Everything else is miscellaneous items I had laying around.

THREE main colours: Check - Blue, Grey & Pink
TWO patterned papers: Check - Blue and Pink
ONE ribbon: Check - one that is blue/grey
ONE button: Check - cute little pink one





You may notice that the card is a little bent, my son got a little excited giving it to Daddy and bent it a little. Most people may have gotten annoyed by this but I was happy. I'm turning him into a craft Diva and he loves it (his father maybe not as much).

Well, hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

Alison

2 comments:

Kati said...

Oh so sweet - little mices in BIG love.
hugs
mamapia

Blogger said...

There is shocking news in the sports betting world.

It's been said that every bettor needs to see this,

Watch this now or stop betting on sports...

Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software