Sunday, October 6, 2013

International Teacher's Day

October 5th is International Teacher's Day, since this year its a Saturday, we as a family celebrated it on Friday, October 4th.  I decided to make this cute and simple little gift.  I found the idea on pinterest.  As usual I waited to the last minute to make it (9pm the night before), so trying to find the perfect ribbon was  a hard task.  I ended up finding something cute but not exactly what I wanted.




I arranged the M&M's in the same colour pattern as the poem.  This is what the poem said:

 
 
The Teachers loved it and my son was so happy to be able to give them a gift.  My husband says I was kissing up to the Teacher.  Really I think they deserve a gift, plus they have to deal with my son, who is a miniature version of my husband - God Bless Them!
 
Here is some pictures of our visit to the apple orchard earlier in the week.
 


 
BYE :)


No comments: