Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I survived

I'm going back to work soon after being off for 13 months (maternity). My husband and I agreed to send my son to daycare before I go back to work for a couple days a week for a few hours. This way he can get use to the change and I can get most of the separation crying over with. Well today was the first day and was it ever hard, I spent the first thirty minutes not knowing what to do. Then I started to cry, once that passed I did house work. So, I survived but I'm not looking forward to the next day.

I did manage to find time to do these two cards, the one reminded me of my little guy.


I entered this card into the Cute Card Thursday Challenge and Paper Sundaes Challenge.


I entered this card into the Friday Sketchers Challenge.

We also celebrated my little guys first birthday last week. Its so hard to believe he is a year old. I included a few pictures of the big event.


3 comments:

Donna Marie said...

Hi Alison *wave*
I love the bday cake. How cute. The pics of baby B are adorable. And the cards are so cute. I love the Mo Manning one. It's so boyish and sweet. I'll have to get you to stamp me a few images! ;) I hope you enjoy going back to work.... I sure all the staff miss you very much *wink*
D.

Christine said...

Great cards! I love the paper you used on the owl card, it matches your owl so perfectly!

Good luck with going back to work!

Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Alica said...

the card is really cute and I love the cake too! yum! :)
Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes!